As a self-described glitter-obsessed, it’s only fair I do a product roundup of my favorite glitter items of the moment. Each of these are perfect to put a pep in your step for the new year…or at least on your way to your New Year’s Eve parties 😉 . Personally, I’d rock many of these products together with an LBD -OR- high-waisted wide leg pants and a cami top, but you can absolutely rock some of these with sparkly attire — mix it up and have fun!
- HAIR: IGK Preparty Hair Strobing Glitter spray – Microfine glitter spray, perfect for hair (and body). Comes in two colors, but I honestly didn’t notice a big difference between the two.
- NAILS: Morgan Taylor Diamonds Are My BFF – no joke, this is the most opaque glitter polish I’ve ever used. It’s limited edition as part of their Marilyn Monroe collection – snag one while you can!
- BODY: Jeffree Star Liquid Frost – mixed with body lotion or oil, you’ll be glistening for days. I opted for the Frostbite shade b/c I’m so damn fair, but shade selection is on point to match your mood
- EYES: Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow – I’m in love with Diamond Dust, but there are so many shades and twinkles to compliment anyone’s style
- CHEEKS: There are a few different schools of thought when it comes to highlighter: some like a subtle glowy look and others like it blinding. I’m not one for glitter in my highlight – we’re not going to a rave…unless you are, then, you may not love my recommendations. I’m obsessed with Ofra’s highlighters – they melt into skin like a dream. My first highlight love that I can’t go through a list and not recommend: Jeffree Star Skin Frost is legendary. If you’re going for a highlight pop versus a dewy glow, this is the one to get.
- LIPS: Glossier Balm Dot Com in Birthday Cake – the only scent / flavor that has shimmer to it — just try and tell me it doesn’t smell delicious with a serious face
- MULTI: Who doesn’t love a multi-use product? NYX loose glitters + NYX glitter primer are phenomenal (and phenomenally affordable!)