Before & After
- Left: Bare face me
- Right: Full face for a night out
When doing makeup for a look that needs to last (I.e. an event, an evening out, etc) I’m all for silicone-laden products and long-lasting formulas. While I strive to always be as talc free and as fragrance free as possible, I save the more natural formulas for daytime wear. Why? Because if something is going to sit on my skin for long hours (i.e. the workday and beyond), I need it to breathe and not encourage breakouts with my already acne prone skin, but for evening/events, I’m all about preserving a look and making an impact when it matters most.
I did this look for my birthday night out. We went to a nightclub called House of Yes – and yes, that makeup needed to stay put 😉
- BASE: CoverFX Blurring Primer, IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye concealer in “10 – Light Fair”, Lancome Teint Idole foundation in shade 130
- CHEEKS: Ofra Cosmetics blush in ‘Bellini’ and ‘Mai Tai’, Hourglass Cosmetics bronzer in ‘Luminous Bronze Light’
- HIGHLIGHT: face: Jeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost in ‘Ice Cold’ // collarbones: Jeffree Star Cosmetics Liquid Frost in ‘Ice Cream Bling’ and ‘Frostbite’
- EYES: Jeffree Star Cosmetics Blue Blood palette for smoky eye, Stila Cosmetics Glitter and Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in ‘Diamond Dust’ with NYX cosmetics loose glitter in ‘Crystal’ packed on top for extra shine topped off with two coats of Lancome Monsieur Big mascara
- LIPS: Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in ‘Birthday Suit’ with ‘Thirst Trap’ layered on top for some dimension
NOTE: All photos for this post were taken on an iPhone XS using the selfie camera lens and are completely unedited.